With so many different database options on Google Cloud, it can seem difficult to choose which one is right for your project, but it doesn't have to be! This session will provide you with an overview of the different database options available, as well as some easy-to-follow criteria that you can use to make the right choice.
We'll cover the following topics:
● The different types of databases available on Google Cloud
● The factors to consider when choosing a database
● How to choose the right database for your project
● By the end of this session, you'll be able to confidently choose the right database for your Google Cloud project.
Who should attend:
● Developers who are looking to choose a database for their Google Cloud project
● IT professionals who are responsible for managing databases
● Anyone who wants to learn more about the different database options available on Google Cloud
GCP News TL;DR
Customer Engineer, Data Platform Specialist
Solution Principal, Technology Advisory