Summer of Learning!
This is a group learning exercise for TensorFlow. This is NOT a tutorial workshop. All background levels welcome. But you are expected to ACTIVELY participate in learning and sharing.
There will be a total of 8 hack sessions over July. Make sure to register for all of them. Those that are registered to each will receive weekly links to resources via email. At the end of July, participants will present what they have learned at the general talk.
The areas the hack sessions will focus on are:
• how to deploy a model to the cloud and expose it via an api
• how to use a custom dataset to train a model from scratch
• how to transfer and retrain an existing model
Each session will be divided in two parts:
• 17:30 - 19:00 - sharing and talking about your progress in groups. this is a social time so expect there to be noise.
• 19:00 - 20:30 - quiet focusing on coding. this is to allow you to get into your flow. there will be minimal noise at this time.
SEE YOU AT THE HACK SESSION!
P.S. It is ok if you come after 17:30. But don't forget to bring your laptop!
GDG Cloud London // TIW Group Ltd
King's College London