Join us for a workshop focused on Google Cloud GenAI!
🗓️ November 21st
🕕 6:00 - 9:30 PM
📍 Google London (6 Pancras Sq, London N1C 4AG)
Disclaimer: Please note that due to Google office regulations, we are unable to accept registrations without full legal names.
Plus ones are not allowed without prior registration, and all places must be registered on gdg.community.dev.
On-site tickets cannot be issued.
This workshop will provide an overview of Google Cloud GenAI, a suite of tools and services that make it easy to build and deploy AI applications. We'll cover the following topics:
- The Google Cloud GenAI platform
- The different types of AI models that can be built with GenAI
- The tools and services that GenAI provides to support the development and deployment of AI applications
- We'll also provide a hands-on experience where you'll build and deploy your own AI application using GenAI.
This workshop is ideal for developers, data scientists, and IT professionals who want to learn more about Google Cloud GenAI and how to use it to build and deploy AI applications.
Spaces are limited so please RSVP now!
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Describe the capabilities of the Google Cloud GenAI platform
- Understand the different tools and services available
- Build and deploy your own GenAI application on Google Cloud
- Please bring a laptop, and sign up to Google Cloud and get $300 worth of credit to spend in 3 months.
- Preferable to have some experience of using Google Cloud.
- Preferable to have Python knowledge but not mandatory, this event is primarily for developers and data scientists.
6.00 - 6.30 PM: Doors open, registration, snacks, and drinks.
6.30 - 9.00 PM: Workshop, talks with a short break in between.
9.00 - 9.30 PM: Raffle, drinks, networking.