We are a group of IT professionals that are passionate about Google Cloud Platform technologies. Our mission is to create a platform for building professional networks, continuous learning, social innovation and moonshot thinking.
In this meetup, we will be taking the journey to explore the evolution of Cloud Computing and to see how Google Cloud Platform is revolutionizing the next wave of cloud computing through machine learning.
- 6:30 - 7:00pm > Registration and refreshments
- 7:00 - 7:20pm > Welcome note and introduction to GDG Cloud Kuala Lumpur
- 7:20 - 7:50pm > Introduction to Google Cloud by Thirumalai Aiyalu (Google Customer Engineer) and Mohammed Fazalullah (GDG Cloud Kuala Lumpur Co-Organizer)
a) Compute VM
b) Spin up DataProc cluster and run a quick PySpark Job and delete it (in 5 mins)
c) Use BigQuery and analyse StackOverflow Public Data
d) Cloud Functions
- 7:50 - 8:00pm > Short interval
- 8:00 - 8:30pm > Using Machine Learning the easy way with AutoML by Thirumalai Aiyalu (Google Customer Engineer)
- 8:30 - 9:00pm > Q&A + Networking
Ernst & Young (EY) APAC
GDG Cloud KL Organiser