Google I/O Extended Cloud Kuala Lumpur 2023

Google Malaysia, 9 Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur, 50470

GDG Cloud KL

GDG Cloud KL is super excited to host Google I/O Extended Cloud Kuala Lumpur 2023 on the 26th of August. Join us to explore how to use Google technologies for good where it’s needed most. What are you still waiting for? Sign up now to explore cool technologies and opportunities!

Aug 26, 2023, 5:00 – 10:00 AM

0 RSVP'd

Key Themes

CloudDataDevFestDevOpsFirebaseGoogle Cloud NextMachine LearningTensorFlowWomen Techmakers

About this event

Hey Tech Enthusiasts,

Google I/O Extended is the community led counterpart to Google I/O, our annual Google led conference where the world hears about Google’s latest developer solutions, products, and technology.

Dive deeper into the new Google developer products. Google I/O extended meetups will bring developer content announced to life locally - technical talks, Q&A sessions, Google Developer Experts presentations, discussions with local tech enthusiasts. Whether you are a CEO, a developer, or someone passionate about learning solutions and ideas for the next generation of technology, join GDG Cloud KL on the 26th of August 2023 to discover more about the technologies and opportunities you can explore!

Due to limited seating capacity, we would only be able to cater to applicants on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please RSVP here and get your tickets fast on Peatix while it's available ;)

Please be noted that your RSVP here ***does not guarantee you a ticket***. 

Check out our Facebook page for the latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/gdgcloudkl

=======

AGENDA

1.00-1.30: Registration

1.30-2.00: Keynote - Michael

2.00-2.30: GenAI with Google Cloud - Kee Wooi

2.30-3.00: Image Data Classification with BigQuery ML - Arvind

3.00-3.30: Break

3.30-4.00: ODIN: Operational Decision Intelligence Tool - A Kanban Style tool for Flight Dispatchers - Ash

4.00-4.30: Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with Document AI (Python) - Christine

4.30-5.00: FraudFinder: From Raw Data to AI with Vertex AI and BigQuery - Lai Fong

5.00-5.30: Closing - Amrita

=======

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- Due to limited capacity, please only register if you are confirmed to attend. Tickets are ***not refundable***.

- "No Shows" are not cool. Please inform us by 19th of August 2023 if you are unable to attend the event as we would want to give the opportunity to other applicants.

- Let's be socially responsible. We highly encourage everyone to take a home ART test and ensure they are negative before attending the event.

- While social distancing is no longer mandated for in-person events, we highly encourage everyone to be mindful that others may have different comfort levels to being in close proximity.

When

When

Saturday, August 26, 2023
5:00 AM – 10:00 AM UTC

Organizers

• Kai Yong Lai (Vandyck)

GDG Cloud KL Lead

• Looi Wei En

GDG Cloud KL Co Lead

• Samantha Anupriya

GDG Cloud KL Core Team

• Sammi Chia Li