Google Developer Groups presents a TWO-part BEGINNER FRIENDLY Flutter Development Series!
Have you been thinking about learning how to make phone apps but don't know where to get started?
Do you want to learn a new skill to add to your skill set?
Well, come and code alongside Roman Jaquez, Flutter Developer extraordinaire!
- You'll learn how to build UI Layouts effectively using Flutter
- You'll make a simple 3-page Flutter Application / Mounts of the World (Splash Screen, Landing Page, Details Page)
- You'll create Flutter User interfaces with ease
- You'll use common Flutter Layout strategies using just core widgets
- You'll create Dart models to mock up app data
- You'll apply basic Navigation strategies
"I don't own any expensive hardware to code!"
"I don't know how to install things on my computer!"
"Programming seems very difficult!"
- This series will be beginner friendly!
- You don't have to install anything special on your computer, if you have a computer with internet then you can follow along!
- Best of all, this is a GUIDED series! You'll be learning from the ground up regardless of your experience in tech!