Google I/O Extended Edmonton 2023

Computing Science Centre (CSC), University of Alberta, 8900 114 Street Northwest, Edmonton, T6G 2S4

Join us at Google I/O Extended to know the latest developments in AI such as Generative AI, Large Language Models, Bard and Responsible AI

Aug 25, 2023, 11:00 PM ā€“ Aug 26, 2023, 3:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIDataGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningNetworkingTensorFlowWomen Techmakers

About this event

Are you a developer who loves Google technologies? Do you want to learn from the experts and connect with other enthusiasts? Do you want to experience the magic of Google I/O without leaving Edmonton?

We want to bring to Edmonton the latest technological trends in Artificial Intelligence and its applications exhibited at Google I/O in Mountain View and Google I/O Connect Miami šŸļø. Check the recent innovations in Generative AI, Large Language Models, Bard, Responsible AI and more. You'll also get to network with other developers and have fun!

Google I/O Extended is a series of community-led tech meetups that bring the knowledge and excitement of Google I/O to developers on a city level, all around the globe. This year, we're excited to be hosting Google I/O Extended in Edmonton, which will include people that attended I/O, as well as experts from various technologies to get their insights into the latest and greatest news from Google!

We'll be meeting in person in Edmonton. There will be snacks and refreshments for the attendees. Further details on attending will be sent out closer to the event.

Speakers

• Talat Syed

AltaML

Senior Product Manager

• Mohammad Riazi

AltaML

Senior Manager

• Mykola Holovetskyi

MovEd

CEO

• Mo Adel Abdelghany

University of Alberta