Hello GDG Cloud Dublin members, Hash Code is back for 2020!
Hash Code is a team-based programming competition organised by Google. You pick your team and programming language, we pick a real-life engineering problem for you to solve. Are you up for the challenge?
We’ll be hosting a hub at Zalando for the Online Qualification Round. We are thankful for giving us access in their amazing offices.
The Online Qualification Round takes place on February 20, 2020 at 17:00 pm and registered teams from Dublin are invited to participate from our hub, which will take place at 3 Grand Canal Quay, Dublin.
Top scoring teams from the Online Qualification Round will then be invited to Google Ireland to compete in the Final Round of the competition in April.
If you’re interested in joining our hub, find a team (2 to 4 people) and be sure you all register at https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/hashcode/register
You’ll then need to select GDG Cloud Dublin from the list of hubs in the Judge System in the Join a Hub section.
• 17.30 Welcome & Team Forming, Task is announced on our livestream.
• 17:45: The competition starts & the problem statement is released on the Judge System
• 20:30: The scoreboard freezes for the rest of the contest to add suspense
• 21:30: The competition ends & the Judge System stops accepting submissions
• 21:40: We join you again via livestream to share round highlights
You must register in both Eventbrite and at the Hash Code competition site, you can find the links below. Please make sure you register in both places. The deadline for registration on the official Hash Code page is February 17th.
- Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/92704063349
- Hash Code: https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/hashcode/register
Tickets are limited. First come, first serve basis.
Follow us in twitter for more news and events: https://twitter.com/gdgclouddublin