Google I/O Extended Cloud Danang 2023

VTC Academy Plus Đà Nẵng, 130 Điện Biên Phủ, Thanh Khê, 550000

Google I/O event held on May 10, 2023, featured a number of products for Google Cloud, including Duet AI for Google Cloud, Generative AI Experience, and the chatbot Bard. GDG Cloud Da Nang is excited to host Google I/O Extended 2023, a local event that will bring you the latest information about Google Cloud.

Aug 5, 2023, 6:30 – 10:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AICloudCloud Study JamGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningVertex AI

About this event

🎉 Google I/O is an annual developer conference held in San Francisco. The most recent event, held on May 10, 2023, featured a number of new products and features for Google Cloud, including Duet AI for Google Cloud, Generative AI Experience, and the chatbot Bard. Following the main event, Google Developer Groups (GDG) chapters around the world held their own Google I/O Extended events to help developers learn more about the latest Google technologies.

🎉 GDG Cloud Da Nang is excited to host Google I/O Extended 2023, a local event that will bring you the latest information about Google Cloud. Our speakers are all experts in their field, and they will share with you their knowledge of the latest Google Cloud products and services.

If you're a software engineer or interested in Google Cloud, AI, or GenAI, this is an opportunity you can't afford to miss!

Registration link: https://lu.ma/ioextendedclouddanang2023

When

When

Saturday, August 5, 2023
6:30 AM – 10:30 AM UTC

Agenda

6:30 AMCheck in, networking
6:45 AMEvent introduction
7:15 AMGuan Wang - Demystifying Large Language Models and Introducing GCP's Generative AI offerings
8:15 AMTeabreak
8:30 AMEnrique López Mañas - Understand ML at Google
9:15 AMHung Nguyen - Building a Big Data Infrastructure for AI in Startups
10:00 AMMini game
10:15 AMSummary, photo time

Speakers

• Guan Wang

Manulife

Principle Data Scientist

• Hung Nguyen

Geniebook

Lead/Senior Data Engineer

• Enrique López

Software Engineer, Google Developer Expert

Partners

VTC Academy Plus logo

VTC Academy Plus

DNE Media logo

DNE Media

Google Developer Student Club - Danang University of Science and Technology logo

Google Developer Student Club - Danang University of Science and Technology

Organizers

• Quỳnh Nguyễn

NFQ Asia

Software engineer

• Dat Nguyen

Technical Architect

• Sử Minh Thành

Gear Games

Software Engineer

Contact Us