This is an in person event that will also be streamed remotely. Join in person for food and SWAG.
Welcome to our study group! Session 1 will start covering the following:
Materials for session 1:
About the Road to Certification
Road to Google Developer Certification study groups are a series of 6 sessions designed to help you prepare for the Google Cloud Certification exams. This specific study will help you prepare of the Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer certification exam. Join us to upskill, and prepare for a professional credential to showcase your cloud skills on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
This Certification Study Group offers:
- 6 live (in person and remote) sessions to go through certification content and exam questions.
- An online community and Slack group where you can ask questions and share your knowledge.
- Video courses and hands-on training on Cloud Skills Boost, Google Cloud's cloud training platform
[Important] RSVP to this event to for FREE access to Cloud Skills Boost for 3 calendar months. Access will be granted by email within a business day.
Find the complete Road to Google Developers Certification details here.
Prerequisites for this course include:
- Writing and calling service APIs
- Using developer tools
- Effective use of managed services (Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Cloud Run etc)
- Cloud native architecture and how to create those system designs
In Person Venue:
- Dinner will be Boloco Burritos! We've ordered chicken, veg, and vegan options (tofu). Enjoy!
- The venue sponsor is SaaS testing company mabl , located in downtown crossing. Join us in person if you can.