Join us to learn about securing your GCP cloud 🔒 as we observe Cybersecurity Awareness Month. We'll walk through the wealth of new features in GCP that let you be more secure than ever, from IAM, to Cloud Secret Manager, Security Command Center, Yubi keys, and much more.
Oct 28, 2021, 10:00 – 11:30 PM
About this event
This Cybersecurity Awareness Month is especially poignant, with more 0-days, ransomware shakedowns, and data exposures than any year yet, and it's only October! Don't let your cloud assets fall victim to attack, leverage the tons of new features in GCP to sure your apps like Fort Knox, all while keeping you productive and your services humming.
- Common mistakes and pitfalls configuring your GCP projects (hint, don't use that default network)
- How to login to your servers w/o keys or public IPs 🤯
- Making it impossible for randsomware attackers to delete data from your cloud 🚫💀
- Blocking your GCS buckets from ever being accessed publicly
- Ways to ensure your GCP cloud remains locked down, even when no one's looking
- Logging all the things!
Thursday, October 28, 2021 10:00 PM – 11:30 PM UTC