This Cybersecurity Awareness Month is especially poignant, with more 0-days, ransomware shakedowns, and data exposures than any year yet, and it's only October! Don't let your cloud assets fall victim to attack, leverage the tons of new features in GCP to sure your apps like Fort Knox, all while keeping you productive and your services humming.
- Common mistakes and pitfalls configuring your GCP projects (hint, don't use that default network)
- How to login to your servers w/o keys or public IPs 🤯
- Making it impossible for randsomware attackers to delete data from your cloud 🚫💀
- Blocking your GCS buckets from ever being accessed publicly
- Ways to ensure your GCP cloud remains locked down, even when no one's looking
- Logging all the things!
Joe's an engineer @ mabl and veteran of two decades of web programming. As a member of mabl's Information Security Team, he's applied all the security features GCP has to offer to secure their cloud and maintain SOC2 for the last 4+ years. He was previously the first cloud hire @ startup MC10 where he built out their biometric telemetry cloud, and worked at large financial institutions, MIT, and …
Analytics By Design
Cloud Solution Architect