Welcome to our study group!
We are working toward passing the Google Cloud Professional Machine Learning Engineer certification exam.
- There is homework to be completed before each session. See below. The number of labs and quizzes are listed to give you some sense of how much work is involved, since it can vary significantly between courses.
This Certification Study Group offers:
- 7 live, online sessions to go through certification content and exam questions
- An online community and Slack group where you can ask questions and share your knowledge
- Video courses and hands-on training on Cloud Skills Boost, Google Cloud's training platform
Homework to be done before Session 0 on May 23:
- There is no homework, but you might want to review the certification info, certification exam guide, and sample questions.
- Session 0 will provide a soft start to convene the group, get to know one another, and make sure we're on the same page about expectations before we set out on the road to certification.
Homework to be done before Session 1 on June 6:
Homework to be done before Session 2 on June 20:
Homework to be done before Session 3 on June 27:
Homework to be done before Session 4 on July 18:
Homework to be done before session 5 on August 1:
Homework to be done before session 6 on August 15:
Google Cloud documentation is an excellent resource as well.