This is paid online course (with zoom), 16 hours, in 8 sessions in 4 weeks. follow instructions below to enroll, don't rsvp at meetup.
We are starting the 3rd cohort of course: 4-Weeks Practical Machine Learning From Theory to Modelling in Python and Scikit-learn.
This course is online live course, powered by zoom. You can listen, watch, interact, Q&A with instructors from anywhere around the world. If you miss the live session due to time zone or conflict, you can learn session replay with recordings, course materials any time.
The course include:
* 4 weeks/ 8 sessions/ 16 hours
* 8 lectures / 8 hands-on projects
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Capstone projects, work with peer students globally
* Slack supports to projects and homework
* Students project demonstration, add to Github portfolio
* Earn certificate upon course completion
* Free trial, and scholarship is available
Start date/time: Nov 23rd, 2pm PT/5pm ET. Every Mon and Wed.
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of Machine Learning including intuitions, important theoretical aspects (without going deep into Mathematics) and how to use machine learning algorithms to solve problems. Students will learn about the foundational underpinnings of machine learning as well as how to put that knowledge to the test with practical exercises.
The course takes unique project focused approach to teach you machine learning by building machine learning models. The instructor will walk you through a series of curated projects, and explain the key concepts as they arise. Students will learn the theory and how these models work under the hood while writing code.