Google I/O Extended 2024 Cloud Abuja

Code Campus International, Suite 207, DBM Plaza, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, 900288

GDG Cloud Abuja

Join us for an exciting in-person event and get ready to dive into the latest technologies and innovations from Google. Don't miss out on the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, attend informative sessions, and engage with industry experts. Whether you're a developer, designer, or tech enthusiast, there's something for everyone at Google I/O Extended 2024 Cloud Abuja.

Jun 22, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM

105 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidCertification Study GroupCloudCommunity BuildingDataDevOpsGeminiGoogle Cloud NextGoogle I/O ExtendedWeb

About this event

Google I/O Extended 2024 Cloud Abuja invites technology enthusiasts, developers, entrepreneurs, and students to delve into the latest innovations and advancements showcased at Google I/O. This dynamic event offers a local extension of the globally renowned Google I/O conference, providing attendees with an immersive experience to explore cutting-edge technologies, insights, and trends shaping the future of the digital landscape. 🌐

With a line-up of expert speakers and interactive sessions, Google I/O Extended 2024 Cloud Abuja promises to be a hub of inspiration, collaboration, and learning. Participants will have the opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge about Google's latest products, platforms, and initiatives, including Android, Chrome, Google Cloud, Machine Learning, and more. 💡

Whether you're a seasoned developer seeking to enhance your skills, a startup founder looking for innovative solutions, or a tech enthusiast eager to discover the next big thing, this event offers something for everyone. Join us at Google I/O Extended 2024 Cloud Abuja to connect with like-minded individuals, ignite your creativity, and be at the forefront of the technological revolution. 🚀

Talks/Topics/Sessions

How AI Will Be a Productivity Booster For All Businesses (Alabi Abdulhafeez)

A discussion on how Google AI technologies are transforming productivity for businesses of all sizes. By automating tasks, enhancing decision-making, and personalizing customer experiences, Google AI solutions such as Google AI studio help save time, reduce errors, improve efficiency, cut costs, and drive innovation across industries. Your skills as talented engineers, business developers, financial analysts, and designers are crucial in developing algorithms, designing interfaces, and integrating AI technologies. With Google AI, you can leverage machine learning models, natural language processing, and computer vision to create impactful business solutions. We shall explore how Google AI can transform your business and how you can be part of this exciting evolution as a talent or student. We will also conduct a software demo to see how an AI product works and understand the behind-the-scenes processes.

The Case For System Design (Diretnan Domnan)

A talk geared towards Developers and Engineers looking to move deeper and deeper into writing systems that can scale and how the not so unique ability of system design thinking can be immense.

Making Google Search Work For All (Hilary Onyejekwe)

As Google keeps updating its search algorithm, the major goal is to make search work for both website owners and users. Using tools like Google Search Console tool, website owners can find out what works and what doesn’t. With the recent shakeup in the HCU update, many website owners have lost traffic massively and the way forward will also be discussed for participants to take away.

Vertex AI Gemini: Model Selection And Prompt Design Principles And Strategies (Tomiwa Philip)

Unlock the potential of Vertex AI Gemini! This presentation dives into essential principles and strategies for selecting the right model and crafting effective prompts. Navigate the exciting world of Vertex AI Gemini and empower your projects with this valuable knowledge.

Facilitators

• Alabi Abdulhafeez

Provarex

Innovation Director

• Diretnan Domnan

Cloudflare

Systems Engineer

• Hilary Onyejekwe

Hilarium Digital

SEO Manager

• Tomiwa Philip

Xperienced Tekie (XT)