Data visualization is the process of creating graphical representations of data in order to make it easier to understand and communicate insights. Some common types of data visualizations include:
- Bar charts: A chart that uses bars to compare different values or categories.
- Line charts: A chart that uses lines to show changes in data over time.
- Pie charts: A chart that uses wedges to show the proportion of different values or categories.
- Scatter plots: A chart that uses dots to show the relationship between two or more variables.
- Heat maps: A chart that uses color to show the density or distribution of data.
- Tree maps: A chart that uses nested rectangles to show the hierarchical structure of data.
- Dashboards: A collection of visualizations that are used to present key performance indicators or metrics.
Data visualization can be done using various tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, matplotlib, seaborn, ggplot etc. It is important to choose the right type of visualization for the data and message that you want to convey.