Google I/O Extended 2019 Cincinnati: Lightning Talks!

Google I/O will wrap up just a few days before this event and we know there will be some exciting announcements! Instead of spending an evening diving into just one topic we're going to split this event into a few different 10-minute lightning talks on different announcements. Prior experience on a subject is not expected; just come curious. To make this event a success, we need a few people who

May 15, 2019, 10:30 – 11:45 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Android

About this event

Google I/O will wrap up just a few days before this event and we know there will be some exciting announcements!

Instead of spending an evening diving into just one topic we're going to split this event into a few different 10-minute lightning talks on different announcements. Prior experience on a subject is not expected; just come curious.

To make this event a success, we need a few people who are willing to put together a short talk on something announced at I/O that you found interesting and why. The fun part is that you will have less than a week to prepare!

*** If you're interested in talking about something new that no one else has talked about or used yet, drop a note in the comments so we can add you to the schedule below! ***

Lightning Talks:
- Android Auto by Jonathan Davis
- View Binding by Sampada Kadam
- CameraX by Jason Meyer
- Jetpack Compose by Amanda Scheetz
- Android Studio 3.5 by Justin Scarbrough

Food and drinks will be provided.

Organizers

• Greg Williams

Atomic Robot

GDG Organizer

• Patrick Hammond