Issues with the login

We are currently experiencing an issue with the login. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you in advance for your understanding and patience while we work on getting this fixed.

Chicago Roboto Android Conference

GDG Chicago
Apr 20 - 21, 2017, 9:00 AM (CDT)

About this event

Please register here

Act fast! The first 15 people to register with discount code GDGChicago will get 40% off their ticket price. At $399, Chicago Roboto is a great deal, saving 40% makes it an amazing deal. If you miss that, you still have a chance to be one of the 15 to save 20% off your ticket if you use the discount code GDGChicago20.

With 28 speakers presenting and more than 25 sessions over two days, Chicago Roboto is going to be an amazing event. This awesome conference is right here in town, show your support so it can come back next year and every year after that!

Chicago Roboto is bringing speakers from around the world to town, come learn from some of the best in the industry!

Can't make it to Chicago Roboto? Make sure to come to GDG Chicago on April 20th to see Dave Smith talk about IoT


  • Dan Baran

    Dan Baran

    GDG Chicago


    View Profile
  • Joel Vasallo

    Joel Vasallo

    TAG - The Aspen Group

    Director, Platform Engineering

    View Profile