Google I/O Extended 2018 Carthage

#IMPORTANT#: Please make sure to register here https://bit.ly/2tgFNLL to reserve your place and be eligible for potential free gifts. Google I/O is an annual event hosted by Google to highlight the latest in technology and product innovation. This covers topics such as the IoT, working with material design, advancements in mobile technology, Machine Learning and so much more. I/O Extended 2018 i

Jul 5, 2018, 1:00 – 6:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

#IMPORTANT#: Please make sure to register here https://bit.ly/2tgFNLL to reserve your place and be eligible for potential free gifts.

Google I/O is an annual event hosted by Google to highlight the latest in technology and product innovation. This covers topics such as the IoT, working with material design, advancements in mobile technology, Machine Learning and so much more.

I/O Extended 2018 is an event that aims to put together the developers community in Tunis to discuss and learn about the new technologies introduced at Google I/O 2018.

We invite you to join GDG CARTHAGE in a cozy and warm atmosphere at "ORANGE DEVELOPER CENTER" to experience the magic and innovation of Google I/O .

Detailed agenda:

14h00 – 14h30 :
Registration

14h30 – 15h00 :
Women Techmakers Presentation
Google Developer Group Presentation
Google I/O

15h00 – 17h00 :
What’s new from Google ?
- Instead of Mobile First, Google is now AI First
- Android P preview
- The Assistant
- The rise of Kotlin (35%) and Flutter
- New Android Studio
- Tensorflow

17h00 – 17h15 :
Coffee Break

17h15 – 18h15 :
Material Design
What’s new from Google (Material Theming)?
What’s new in constraintLayout and Android
Studio Design Tools

18h15 – 18h30 :
Summary Google I/O18
Google Developer Group Program From July to December 2018

18h30 – 19h00 : Let’s talk together

Organizers

• Nouha Jaafar

The UXers - GDG Carthage

GDG Organizer

• Yosra Miladi

Instadeep