Join us for a joint Meetup between Elastic, GDG Houston, and GDG Capital Region Communities to learn about Observability on Cloud. Speaker, Aravind Putrevu, Elastic Community Developer Advocate, will take us through what Observability is with a live demo.
RSVP Link: https://gdg.community.dev/events/details/google-gdg-houston-presents-getting-started-with-elastic-search-in-google-cloud/
We will be doing a raffle among live attendees for the following ebooks for a total of 10 winners (5 winners for each book)
The most common reaction by far today regarding Observability is:
- How do I approach Observability?
- What tools can help build a scalable platform?
- What processes/practices should I follow?
In this talk we will take a look at:
- What is ‘Observability’?
- Pillars of Observability
- Shipping/Integrating data to Elastic Stack using Beats, Fluentd, Prometheus
- Elastic Common Schema
- Adding Tracing to Applications
All this in a live demo from an application running on Kubernetes in Google Cloud .