Google I/O Extended 2024 Calabar

American Corner, Parliamentary Road, Calabar, 54022

GDG Calabar

Join us for an exciting in-person event and get ready to dive into the latest technologies and innovations from Google. Don't miss out on the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, attend informative sessions, and engage with industry experts. Whether you're a developer, designer, or tech enthusiast, there's something for everyone at Google I/O Extended 2024 Calabar

Aug 31, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

46 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidCloudFirebaseFlutterGeminiGemmaGoogle I/O ExtendedIoTMachine LearningMobileNetworkingTensorFlowVertex AIWeb

About this event

Google I/O Extended 2024 Calabar - invites technology enthusiasts, developers, entrepreneurs, and students to delve into the latest innovations and advancements showcased at Google I/O. This event offers a local extension of the globally renowned Google I/O conference, providing attendees with an immersive experience to explore cutting-edge technologies, insights, and trends shaping the future of the digital landscape. 🌐

With a line-up of expert speakers and interactive sessions, Google I/O Extended 2024 Calabar promises to be a hub of inspiration, collaboration, and learning. Participants will have the opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge about Google's latest products, platforms, and initiatives, including Android, Chrome, Google Cloud, Machine Learning, and more. 💡

Whether you're a seasoned developer seeking to enhance your skills, a startup founder looking for innovative solutions, or a tech enthusiast eager to discover the next big thing, this event offers something for everyone. Join us at Google I/O Extended 2024 Calabar to connect with like-minded individuals, ignite your creativity, and be at the forefront of the technological revolution. 🚀

When

When

Saturday, August 31, 2024
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM UTC

Host

• Frank Edima

FrankEdima.com

Brand Strategist

Organizers

• Uduak Akpabio

Silicon River UT

GDG Mentor