I/O Extended 2018 Cairo

############################################## Registration URL: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/io-extended-2018-cairo-registration-48271984806 REQUIRED! ############################################## Use access code listed with each session to claim your spot. πŸ‘‡ ############################################## Google I/O is a developer festival that was held May 8-10 at the Shoreline Amphith

Jul 28, 2018, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

##############################################
Registration URL: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/io-extended-2018-cairo-registration-48271984806 REQUIRED!
Use access code listed with each session to claim your spot. πŸ‘‡

Google I/O is a developer festival that was held May 8-10 at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, CA.

I/O Extended events bring local developer communities together to experience the I/O keynotes and sessions with one another in real-time, around the globe. We will be providing various sessions, workshops, and codelabs about the latest technologies announced at the I/O this year.

We will have two separate tracks running in parallel, so you must choose only one:

- Modern Front-End Stack
Ahmad Alfy - Head of Software development at Robusta

During this talk Alfy will be going through the current state of front-end development, CSS preprocessors & postprocessors, different templating languages / engines, code linters / quality checkers, task runners / bundlers and finally package managers!

πŸ‘‰ Access Code for Modern Front-End Stack: Front-End

- Build Your First Flutter App
Ahmed Abu Eldahab - CTO Savvy Arabia & FlutterEgypt Founder

During this talk Abu Eldahab will be explaining mobile Applications development tools in 2018 and how they work, also he gonna introducing you to Flutter and Dart. Finally he will show you step by step how to build your first Flutter application!

πŸ‘‰ Access Code for Build Your First Flutter App: Flutter

Each track is divided into two parts, a presentation and a codelab.

Limited seats available, claim your spot now!

Agenda:
12:00pm - 12:30pm Registration
12:30pm - 01:30pm Presentation
01:30pm - 02:30pm Break
02:30pm - 04:30pm Codelab
04:30pm - 05:00pm Networking & Closing

Organizers

• Muhammed Nagy

Community Leader

• Mona Abdel Aziz

Handle

Head of Design