Google I/O Extended Bronx 2017

**Google I/O Extended **is back in the Bronx Innovation Lab! Make sure not to miss Google I/O Extended 2017 where we will announce everything we are doing to promote software technologies and collaboration in the Bronx. #io17extended ! AGENDA: We have a series of activities scheduled. There will be Streaming of the Google I/O Event , Recap of what we saw and heard, Hands on Code Labs, Netw

Jun 10, 2017, 2:00 – 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O Extended is back in the Bronx Innovation Lab! 

Make sure not to miss Google I/O Extended 2017 where we will announce everything we are doing to promote software technologies and collaboration in the Bronx. #io17extended

AGENDA:

We have a series of activities scheduled. 
There will be Streaming of the Google I/O Event , Recap of what we saw and heard, Hands on Code Labs, Networking, Food, Fun, Swag on a Saturday. 

To see the Google I/O schedule we are using to build our agenda on go here https://events.google.com/io/schedule

Note: Remember to bring a laptop for the hands on code labs. You'll still be able to watch along if you forget it. We will be sharing the links to all resources for you to explore more on your own after the event.

Sponsors:

Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the event, contact the event organizers. 

Public Transportation & Parking Info:

Closest Bx Buses: 12, 1, 2, BxM4 

Other Bx Buses within 5 blocks: 22, 28, 32, 34, 41

Subway to Fordham Road: 4 train, B/D train

MetroNorth to Fordham Road: Blue/Red Lines 

Parking:

1 and 2 hour metered parking 25 cents per 15 minutes surrounding the building. All-Day Parking Garage on Jerome Avenue. Free street parking for those looking to walk a little extra.

#io17extended #gdgbronx 

Organizers

• Eva-Maria Sofianos

GDG Bronx

GDG Organizer

• Hendrix Tavarez

Organizer

Contact Us