Google I/O Extended Bronx 2016

**Google I/O Extended is back in the Bronx Innovation Lab**! Make sure not to miss Google I/O Extended 2016 where we will announce everything we are doing to promote software technologies and collaboration in the Bronx. ! **AGENDA:** We have a series of activities scheduled. There will be Streaming of the Google I/O Event , Hands on Code Labs, Networking, Food and Fun on a Friday Afternoon

May 27, 2016, 6:00 – 10:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O Extended is back in the Bronx Innovation Lab!

Make sure not to miss Google I/O Extended 2016 where we will announce everything we are doing to promote software technologies and collaboration in the Bronx. 

AGENDA:

We have a series of activities scheduled. 
There will be Streaming of the Google I/O Event , Hands on Code Labs, Networking, Food and Fun on a Friday Afternoon. 

To see the Google I/O schedule we are using to build our agenda on go here https://events.google.com/io2016/

Note: Remember to bring a laptop for the hands on code labs. You'll only be able to watch along if you forget it. 

Sponsors:

Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the event, contact the event organizers. 

Public Transportation & Parking Info:

Closest Bx Buses: 12, 1, 2, BxM4 

Other Bx Buses within 5 blocks: 22, 28, 32, 34, 41

Subway to Fordham Road: 4 train, B/D train

MetroNorth to Fordham Road: Blue/Red Lines 

Parking:

1 and 2 hour metered parking 25 cents per 15 minutes surrounding the building. All-Day Parking Garage on Jerome Avenue. Free street parking for those looking to walk a little extra.

Organizers

• Eva-Maria Sofianos

GDG Bronx

GDG Organizer

• Hendrix Tavarez

Organizer

Contact Us