Join WTM member Rachael Reimanis in a facilitated group discussion on the book Atomic Habits by James Clear. Constructive conversation around successfully building habits will be useful for the newbie and the experienced alike, so come ready to learn, share, and support each other. This event is free, but you will need to obtain and read the book ahead of time.
Please join the meeting with (if at all possible):
In order to maintain a safe and constructive space, please commit to the following:
- Distraction-free focus time)
- A quiet space with minimal noise disruption
- Your highlights, takeaways, questions, etc
- An open mind
- Respecting everyone's time to speak
- Keeping the discussion in the discussion
- Being willing to share your perspective with the group
We look forward to a great conversation, learning and growing together. To keep a reasonable group size, this event will be limited to 12 attendees.