Celebrate the Uncelebrated - IWD 2022

8 RSVP'ed

Join us to CELEBRATE the often Uncelebrated parts of YOU! Celebrate the Uncelebrated is a time to share with other women, reflect on where you have been and fill your tank for where you want to go. It is a time to be seen, heard, felt, and celebrated for the amazing woman++ you are!

About this event

Join us to CELEBRATE the often Uncelebrated parts of YOU!

Celebrate the Uncelebrated is a time to share with other women, reflect on where you have been and fill your tank for where you want to go. It is a time to be seen, heard, felt, and celebrated for the amazing woman++ you are!

How to show up:

Come as you are. This is not your average Zoom call. We will have journal prompts followed by small breakouts groups where you will meet and share with others on the call. We ask that you join on a computer or tablet so you can use gallery view, participate in breakout rooms, and view slides. Plan to join with your camera on from a quiet space where your face is well lit. (It is nice to be able to see each other’s eyes when sharing.) All our lovely nonbinary, genderfluid, trans, etc friends are welcome!

What to bring:

• A journal or paper and something to write with
  • A beverage of choice
  • Snacks or your lunch if you would like
  • A willingness to fully show up and authentically engage

Fee:

Attendee registration with Rachel Hicks will be $15, of which half will be donated to Black Girls Code. WTM Bozeman will cover the remainder of Rachel's facilitator fee.

Why Rachel loves facilitating this event:

As women we spend our lives fixing problems, adapting to situations, learning new things, and supporting others. We fill our lives with shoulds and not enough moments of recognition of the progress we have made and the steps we took to get there – while typically doing all of it and acting like it was no big deal. We often take ourselves for granted and don’t stop to appreciate how amazing we truly are.

I enjoy supporting women to find their strengths and celebrate them. I love the ah-has and the moments when I see the sparkle in your eyes because you feel seen and heard. I am excited to create a space for you to show up as your authentic self and be celebrated for your incredibleness.

“Stop defining yourself by things that don’t define you.” – Brandon Farbstein

Facilitators

When

Monday, Mar 7
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (MST)

Host

• Lindsey Hanna

Lindsey Hanna

Workiva

Senior Software Engineer

See Bio

Organizers