Hands-on workshop on Angular.
Date: 13th July 2019
Time: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Venue: Silicon Institute of Technology, Patia, Bhubaneshwar
To attend, here is the 3-step registration process :
1. Signup at Meetup.com and Join the waitlist here
2. Fill the registration form
3. Complete your profile (incomplete profile won't be confirmed for the event). Ignore, if already done.
Your RSVP won't be confirmed if you skip any of the step mentioned above
- Bring a laptop and charger (PC, Mac or Chromebook)! The labs will run on all of the latest versions of the popular browsers.
- For the best experience, make sure your laptop has Firefox or Chrome installed.
- Don’t forget your laptop charger.
- There will be no wifi, so bring your mobile hotspot.
- Charging points will be limited, so get an extension cord.
Since it is intermediate, you will need to have knowledge on the basics of Angular like what is templating, how to declare components, how angular DI works.
Reference slides can be found here: https://bit.ly/2XCqRZG
Expected Topics to learn at the workshop:
Simple operation over RxJS streams
And interop with reactjs/jquery/vuejs etc
Testing in Angular
The target audience for this workshop:
1) Those who are familiar with Angular
2) Those with programming experience on other web frameworks.
The registration will close on 11th July, at 3:00 pm.
The seats are limited. We will be shortlisting participants from 9th itself. If confirmed, you'll see your name in the meetup's event page under attendees list and you'll be marked as "GOING" by us.