At Google Developers Group Bhopal, we're getting started with our new initiative to develop the Bhopal Community further with support from our Community Volunteers and Resources provided to us, by Google and our Partners.
We're introducing Tracks to GDG Bhopal, as an effort to accelerate outcome-based learning.
The Android Track will cover a beginner's journey from creating their first app to distributing their app to Play Store.
We will cover the following topics through this journey:
01. Building Layouts
02. Making App Interactive
03. Intents and Activities
04. Data, Loops and Custom Classes
05. Audio and Libraries
06. Navigation Patterns Using Fragments
07. JSON Parsing
08. HTTP Networking (HttpUrlConnection class)
09. Threads and Parallelism (AsyncTask, Loaders and Shared Preferences)
10. Using SQLite
11. ContentProvider Class
12. Using a CursorAdapter and CursorLoader
13. Location API
15. Distribution with Play Store
Hop into the bandwagon now! The Community is here.