Google I/O Extended 2015 Berlin

The three GDGs of Berlin **GDG Berlin**, **GDG Berlin Android** and **GDG Berlin Golang** are inviting you to the Google I/O Extended 2015 at c-base spacestation. Google I/O Extended is all about bringing Google I/O, the most anticipated conference for Google developers, to your doorstep, giving you inspirational talks, hands-on learning, and a chance to hear more about Google's latest developer

May 28, 2015, 3:30 PM – May 29, 2015, 1:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

The three GDGs of Berlin GDG Berlin, GDG Berlin Android and GDG Berlin Golang are inviting you to the Google I/O Extended 2015 at c-base spacestation. 

Google I/O Extended is all about bringing Google I/O, the most anticipated conference for Google developers, to your doorstep, giving you inspirational talks, hands-on learning, and a chance to hear more about Google's latest developer products live from San Francisco. Join us for evening with new announcements during the keynote, geeky discussions, some "Googly" swag and most of all: fun.

To make sure you won't miss any of the keynote be sure to leave work/home/school early as it will start around 6pm.

Organizers

• Abhinav Kulshreshtha

GDG Organizer

• Eugenia Zigisova

Rapid

Organizer

• Jerome Mouton

Cloud GDE

Organizer

• Louis Tsai

Zalando SE

GDG Organizer