GDG Berlin November 2022 Meetup

TeamSupport, Schloßstraße 110, 3rd floor, Berlin, 12163

For our GDG Berlin November meetup, we will have 2 speakers from the community, and some time for networking. See you there!

Nov 30, 2022, 6:00 – 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Networking

About this event

Our very first speaker is 

Heena Manglani

Talk time: 7.00 pm - 7.30 pm

Bio: A Backend Engineer with an experience in creating web applications and REST APIs using the experience of the real world that I got overtime in my career. What makes me better is my ability to understand business and create a solution which is required to achieve business technically.

Talk Title: Monolithic vs Micro-services Architecture.

Abstract - Do you still deal with monoliths? Then, let’s look at some key differences between Monolithic and Micro-services architecture and decide for yourself!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our second speaker is:

Vilva Athiban P B

Talk time: 7.30 pm - 8.00 pm

Bio: Vilva Athiban is a Web expert who specialize in JavaScript. He is active Open source developer and loves sharing his knowledge through talks, and workshops.

Talk title: "RN: Extend Native modules to Expo"

Abstract - React Native is getting more popular with time. However, we still might have a need for native code at times. Native Modules are used for this purpose. However, in Expo, they are used as Expo modules. In this talk, we will see how to make use of Expo modules in a sample expo app. It will be a presentation + live-coding talk where we will see Expo architecture, how it works underneath, and implement an expo module. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Networking time: 8 pm - 9 pm

When

When

Wednesday, November 30, 2022
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Abhinav Kulshreshtha

GDG Organizer

• Eugenia Zigisova

Rapid

Organizer