Monthly Berlindroid & Kotlin User Group Meetup

Google Berlin, 2 Tucholskystraße, Berlin, 10117

The oldest Android developer meetup in town 🤘 We will meet at a community-friendly location, where our community can share knowledge and experience. Contact the organizers if you or your company can host us. The same goes for possible presenters/ speakers.

Nov 22, 2023, 5:30 – 10:30 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Android

About this event

Let us meet with the Kotlin User Group in the Google office.

Our line up is the following

1. Inject your Jetpack Compose Application with Koin by Arnaud Giuliani

During my session I will address two key questions:

What does Jetpack Compose change in terms of application structure and injection? How do we deal with injecting Compose functions?

I will take you on a tour of the latest version of Koin, the new version 3.4. This version brings new features to help you structure your architecture effortlessly, and inject easily all your Compose components.

2. Navigation superpowers at your fingertips by Zsolt Kocsi

This highly visual talk will begin by the demonstration of a beautiful sample app built with Compose Mulitplatform and Appyx.

We’ll also see how using Appyx we can add the UI magic of custom transitions and gesture-control to our apps in no time.

3. From Mobile to Backend with Kotlin and Ktor by Marco Gomiero

As mobile developers, we often see the backend world as something magical that "does things". But what if I tell you that you can easily build a backend even if mobile is your thing?

We hope to see and talk to you in great numbers

When

When

Wednesday, November 22, 2023
5:30 PM – 10:30 PM UTC

Hosts

• Mario Bodeman

Deutsche Telekom

Developer Evangelist

• Matthias Geisler

Organizers

• Mario Bodemann