Berlindroid - Android Developer Meetup - August 2017

This month's meetup will take place at our favorite space station, c-base. Come listen to talks and mingle with fellow Android developers. The first talk will be given by Ivan Morgillo and is titled **Can you read my code?** _We will never be able to write a piece of code and not looking at it ever again 'cos "It works!". When we collaborate with other people is critical to contribute with reada

Aug 30, 2017, 5:00 ā€“ 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

This month's meetup will take place at our favorite space station, c-base. Come listen to talks and mingle with fellow Android developers.

The first talk will be given by Ivan MorgilloĀ and is titledĀ Can you read my code?

We will never be able to write a piece of code and not looking at it ever again 'cos "It works!". When we collaborate with other people is critical to contribute with readable and maintainable code. In this presentation, I will share with you the Clue approach that helps us to achieve quality code and a healthy work environment.

Next, Robert Foss will tell us aboutĀ Running Android on the Mainline Graphics Stack.

Finally, it is possible to run Android on top of mainline Graphics!
This talk will cover recent developments in the area which enabled the regular Open Source graphics stack to be used on Android devices.

In the beginning of September there's also droidcon Berlin. To welcome out-of-town Android developers we're having a little pre-droidcon party on Saturday. Please spread the word and sign up for the event here.

Organizers

• Mario Bodemann

Deutsche Telekom

GDG Organizer

• Louis Tsai

Zalando SE

Android Developer

• Matthias Geisler

"GeiƟler"

Contact Us