Berlindroid - Android Developer Meetup - April 2019

This month we have some new presentations for you. ~~ Akshay Chordiya: MVVM on Android "MVVM is a design pattern for architecting applications that have become popular on Android. In this talk, we will look at what is MVVM and how to use ArchitectureComponents with them, and share my experience on how I build robust, maintainable and testable apps using them. \- What is MVVM \- How it diffe

Apr 24, 2019, 5:00 – 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Android

About this event

This month we have some new presentations for you.

~~

Akshay Chordiya: MVVM on Android

"MVVM is a design pattern for architecting applications that have become popular on Android.

In this talk, we will look at what is MVVM and how to use ArchitectureComponents with them, and share my experience on how I build robust, maintainable and testable apps using them.

- What is MVVM
- How it differs from other design patterns
- Learn how to do MVVM with Architecture Components
- A brief look at testing
- Advantages"

~~

Ivan Morgillo: Design for errors - An introduction to DDD with Arrow

"A walkthrough from a first naive implementation to a rich, failproof, self-documenting implementation of an API client. We will explore Arrow and how we can use it with Domain Driven Design to build clear, resilient and maintainable APIs."

~~

Like always there will be enough time to socialize and have a drink or two with your fellow Android developers.

Organizers

• Mario Bodemann

Deutsche Telekom

GDG Organizer

• Louis Tsai

Zalando SE

Android Developer

• Matthias Geisler

"Geißler"

Contact Us