What you'll learn
- To use Keras and Tensor Processing Units (TPUs) to build your custom models faster.
- To use the tf.data.Dataset API and the TFRecord format to load training data efficiently.
- To use transfer learning instead of building your own models.
- To use Keras sequential and functional model styles.
- To build your own Keras classifier with a softmax layer and cross-entropy loss.
- To fine-tune your model with a good choice of convolutional layers.
- To explore modern convnet architecture ideas like modules, global average pooling, etc.
- To build a simple modern convnet using the Squeezenet architecture.