Google I/O Extended 2017 : Bangalore

Google I/O 2017 is the annual developer festival at Google, and we're hosting one here in Bangalore at Google office as an Extended event! Join GDG Bangalore for our yearly remote viewing party of Google I/O, which will include moderated livestreams keynotes from the event as well as open discussions, food, swag giveaways, and more! **RSVPing the meetup would not guarantee an invite so do ensure

May 17, 2017, 2:30 – 5:30 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O 2017 is the annual developer festival at Google, and we're hosting one here in Bangalore at Google office as an Extended event!

Join GDG Bangalore for our yearly remote viewing party of Google I/O, which will include moderated livestreams keynotes from the event as well as open discussions, food, swag giveaways, and more!

RSVPing the meetup would not guarantee an invite so do ensure you fill this registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/vU76uoLjW1VLLZpM2

Check back closer to the event for a posted schedule of activities!

Our monthly meetups are FREE and open to the public. We feature talks, workshops, open discussions, and more that focus on development strategies relating to Google developer products. We welcome developers from the community to host talks or workshops with our group.

If you're interested in co-hosting programming related to Google product development, contact us at organizers@gdgbangalore.com.

Organizers

• Vishal Pathik Gupta

Jovian

GDG Organizer

• Aananya T

Bloomreach

Solution Engineer

• Alekhya Chowdary

Software Engineer

• Sourabh Choraria

Rows

Spreadsheet Builder