We are excited to bring you another exciting hands-on workshop on Google Cloud where we look at the design thinking approach to security on Google Cloud.
Agenda of the workshop :
- Introduction to Cloud Security
- Design Thinking Workshop Part 1 (Types of Threats)
- Types of Threats in detail (STRIDE model)
- Design Thinking Workshop Part 2 (Security Responsibility Model)
- Security Responsibility Model Deconstructed
- Cloud Security Best Practices
- Google Cloud Security Products and Services
Date: 10th April 2021
Time: 7 PM
Vijeta Pai, Creator, and Writer Cloud Demystified
A GCP Certified and Accredited Technical Evangelist and Program Manager with experience implementing strategies and training globally to provide a competitive edge to organizations in diverse, evolving customer environments. Currently, I’m working on my passion to demystify Cloud technologies using webcomics, animated videos by harnessing the power of storytelling and analogies. A storyteller and technical enthusiast by heart, I want to use my experience to grow, give back to the profession, and make technology accessible, fast, scalable, and reliable.