Learning Jams have one simple goal: to create a positive environment for you to learn, ask questions and grow.
[MEETUP RSVP IS NOT CONSIDERED AS REGISTRATION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS MENTIONED BELOW]
This Learning Jam has two phases:
2) Those who've learned the fundamentals will be invited to join an online session on Saturday 21st March 2020.
Agenda of the online session:
- Building blocks
- Data Binding
- Component Communication
- Routing (params, guards, lazy loading)
- CRUD operations (in-memory, real API)
- What's new in Angular 9?
Speaker: Nishu Goel, Google Developer Expert for Angular and Web Technologies. Currently working as a developer in UI Garage at IBM.
Here are the steps to register (both steps are required) -
1) Join this team: http://bit.ly/angularlearningjamblr2103
2) Complete your registration here: http://bit.ly/angularlearningjamblr2103reg