I/O Extended 2022: BDOxBGOxCDO

UCIANS, University of the Cordilleras Legarda Campus, 17 Legarda Rd, Baguio City, 2600

I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions and the first look at Google's latest developer products.

Jul 30, 2022, 5:00 – 9:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidDesignGoogle I/O ExtendedInclusionIoTMachine LearningNetworkingWebWomen Techmakers

About this event

I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at Google's latest developer products.

This time of the year in collaboration with GDG Baguio and GDG Cagayan de Oro we are happy to announce that this session will be going hybrid! It is high time to allow our attendees to experience in-person events again GDG Bacolod and GDG Baguio will have in-person venues.

During the course of the pandemic, GDG communities continue providing quality events virtually. Now, we believe that this is the best time to push through our first-ever in-person event after two years!

We will be observing fully and complying with all health protocols. Only 50% of the venue capacity will be allowed. So this is a limited-seat event.

For those who wish to join us virtually. We will be live on GDG Bacolod, GDG Baguio, GDG Cagayan de Oro Facebook page.

When

When

Saturday, July 30, 2022
5:00 AM – 9:30 AM UTC

Agenda

Registration
Keynote
Making the most of a PWA install
Technical Session
Ice breaker
Technical Session

Organizers