What are you working on that will make a difference in the world? How are you using your skills and talents to create a better future for all? Ultimately, we can dream big and be bold when we “Impact the Future”. Join the 1st-ever HACKATHON SA NAYON: A Regional Flutter Challenge this coming January - April 2024! Have the amazing opportunity to bring your ideas to life using #Flutter
Apr 26, 5:58 AM
FlutterInternational Women's DayMobile
About this event
👩💻🌱HACKATHON SA NAYON: A REGIONAL FLUTTER CHALLENGE - Making an Impact to #FlutterTheFuture🌱👩💻
CALLING PITCHES, PITCHES, PITCHES for it's YOUR TIME to #FlutterTheFuture!
What are you working on that will make a difference in the world? How are you using your skills and talents to create a better future for all? Ultimately, we can dream big and be bold when we “Impact the Future”. Join the 1st-ever HACKATHON SA NAYON: A Regional Flutter Challenge this coming January - April 2024! Have the amazing opportunity to bring your ideas to life using #Flutter, be able to be mentored by seasoned people and connect and network with everyone!
Hackathon Timeframe: January 14 - April 27, 2024
Registration Link: 🔗bit.ly/HackathonSaNayon2024
⛏️For college students currently enrolled in any academic institution within Region 6.
⛏️Schools can register multiple participants.
⛏️Each group must have a maximum of 3 members with 1 official Faculty Adviser coming from the same academic institution.
⛏️Members can't change nor add new members in a group once registered. However, a group can remove a member.
⛏️We HIGHLY ENCOURAGED have AT LEAST 1 WOMEN/IDENTIFY AS WOMEN MEMBER IN THE TEAM.
⛏️A member can only belong to one group.
⛏️Flutter (https://flutter.dev) must be used as the main toolkit to develop the application. Applications not built with Flutter will be automatically disqualified.
⛏️The application must tackle solutions related to community problems or can be aligned to Sustainable Development Goals (https://sdgs.un.org/goals).
⛏️Each group is limited to submitting only ONE entry only.
🎬𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 1: 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙋𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
This Completed Form that includes :
* Team members / School / Province / City
* Statement of the Problem
* Proposed Solution to the Problem
* Target Market/Audience
🔥𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝘿𝙂𝙨 (40%)
* 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗗𝗚𝘀:Does the project address a specific SDG or a combination of SDGs effectively? How significant is the chosen SDG(s) to the local or global community?
* 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁: Does the project offer a concrete and measurable solution to a real-world social issue? How will it improve the lives of the target beneficiaries?
* 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Can the project be scaled up to reach a wider audience and continue its positive impact beyond the hackathon? Are there clear plans for sustainability and future development?
💻𝙏𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 (30%):
* 𝗘𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗨𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿:Does the project leverage the strengths of Flutter to create a user-friendly and efficient mobile application? Does it implement novel approaches or libraries within the framework?
* 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Is the project technically sound and achievable within the given timeframe and resource constraints? Has the team considered technical challenges and proposed solutions?
👩💻𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 (20%):
* 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Is the app accessible to users with disabilities? Does it adhere to accessibility best practices?* User interface and user experience: Is the app easy to use, intuitive, and visually appealing? Does it provide a smooth and enjoyable experience for the target audience?
* 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆: Is the app designed to be used in different cultural contexts and languages? Does it consider the needs and preferences of the target users?
* 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆: Does the project offer a unique and innovative approach to solving the chosen social issue? Does it go beyond existing solutions and demonstrate new thinking?
SEND YOUR BEST PITCHES AT 🔗bit.ly/HackathonSaNayon2024 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰 and NEVER MISS OUT on this GREAT OPPORTUNITY to make your ideas #FlutterTheFuture!
Stay connected in our following social media pages at @Women Techmakers GDG Bacolod for the best is yet to come!
🖼 Graphics by Gian AIbo Boyero & Gift Delos Santos