I/O Extended 2019 Atlanta

Come and join us watch the live stream of Google I/O and talk about all the cool new announcements! We will kick things off with the Google keynote, followed by the developer keynote. After that, it's up to what other sessions everyone is interested in. Come stick around for a little while or hang out the whole time, it will be a fun day of new announcements regardless! Food and beverages will be

May 7, 2019, 4:00 – 9:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Come and join us watch the live stream of Google I/O and talk about all the cool new announcements! We will kick things off with the Google keynote, followed by the developer keynote. After that, it's up to what other sessions everyone is interested in. Come stick around for a little while or hang out the whole time, it will be a fun day of new announcements regardless!

Food and beverages will be provided so you don't have to worry about missing any of the exciting news during the festivities.

If you're interested in hearing about job opportunities from Google's staffing team, fill out the form below!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0K820D0O7pbvZvc-CsQAQx9JLONJRC0DPTgOinaDDQB6QCw/viewform

GDGs are for developers who are interested in Google's developer technology; everything from the Android, Chrome, Drive, and Google Cloud platforms, to product APIs like the Cast API, Maps API, and YouTube API. A GDG can take many forms -- from just a few people getting together to watch our latest video, to large gatherings with demos and tech talks, to events like code sprints and hackathons. However, at the core, GDGs are focused on developers and technical content, and the core audience should be developers.

Organizers

• Jessica Rudd

Mailchimp

Senior Data Engineer

• Cinamon White

TechKnow

Founder

• Zach Farley

KITT LABS Inc

Organizer

• Kate Hargrove

Organizer