Google App Engine is a Platform as a Service and cloud computing platform for developing and hosting web applications in Google-managed data centers. Applications are sandboxed and run across multiple servers.
We will go through the powerful features of App Engine, its two environments, as well as its integrations with other GCP services. We will explore the Standard and Felxible App Engine environments. We will build and deploy an application to this environment Google App Engine.
Here in GDG Athlone, we are excited to announce a new series of Cloud Computing Technical Series with Hands on Labs. Our ambition is to enable you to learn Cloud Computing and prepare for various Google Cloud certifications to validate your expertise and show your ability to transform businesses with Google Cloud technology. You are encouraged to share your knowledge and experience through these series with our community.
This is the third of the series in which we will take you through the basics and hands on sessions of Cloud Computing with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
This is a Beginner/ Intermediate level Event in Cloud Computing. This is a hands on lab with examples
• Introduction to App Engine
• App Engine Services, Versions, and Instances
• Implementing and Configuring an App Engine Application
• Running Locally and Deploying to App Engine
• App Engine - Logs, Errors, and Debug Information
• App Engine Scaling
• App Engine Pricing
• Developing and Deploying a Web Application in Google App Engine
• Computer with Internet Connection
• Preferably a Gmail Account and GCP Free Tier access
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GdgAthlone