Google I/O Extended 2019 Ann Arbor Recap

Google I/O is one of Google's most important yearly conferences where they announce new technologies, including things related to Android, Chrome, Web, Auto and more. GDG Co-organizers David Wang and Todd DeLand headed out to to the conference earlier in May. Come join them and others who attended either physically or virtually to talk about the exciting developments that happened at this years co

May 23, 2019, 10:30 PM – May 24, 2019, 12:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidMachine LearningWeb

About this event

Google I/O is one of Google's most important yearly conferences where they announce new technologies, including things related to Android, Chrome, Web, Auto and more. GDG Co-organizers David Wang and Todd DeLand headed out to to the conference earlier in May. Come join them and others who attended either physically or virtually to talk about the exciting developments that happened at this years conference. Todd and David will each talk about the highlights of the conference from their personal perspective.

David has been developing Android apps since 2010 and has experience working with many technologies in the mobile space. He has been attending Google I/O since 2014.

Todd is a software engineer, and father from Ann Arbor. He works at Arbormoon Software doing backend and Android projects. He enjoys keeping up on technology and finding ways to integrate it with daily life.

Food will be provided by Arbormoon Software (http://www.arbormoon.com/) at 6:30, with the presentation starting at 7:00.

Organizers

• Dave Koziol

Little Caesars

GDG Organizer

• Jingran Wang

Flutter/Android Developer

Contact Us