Google I/O Extended 2019 Amman

Google I/O is an annual event hosted by Google to highlight the latest in technology and product innovation. This covers topics such as the IoT, working with material design, advancements in mobile technology, Machine Learning and so much more. I/O Extended Amman 2019 πŸ‡―πŸ‡΄ is an event that aims to put together the developers' community in Jordan to discuss and learn about the new technologies intro

Jul 6, 2019, 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidMobile

About this event

Google I/O is an annual event hosted by Google to highlight the latest in technology and product innovation. This covers topics such as the IoT, working with material design, advancements in mobile technology, Machine Learning and so much more.

I/O Extended Amman 2019 πŸ‡―πŸ‡΄ is an event that aims to put together the developers' community in Jordan to discuss and learn about the new technologies introduced at Google I/O 2019 in Mountain View California.

- We will have a panel and show some clips from the keynote and/or talks. During the panel, we will cover a bunch of exciting announcements and news and the impact they have.

- We will have a special guest for you, stay excited we will let you know very soon πŸ€©πŸ˜‰

- We will also have Study Jams for those who interested in the Machine Learning and Kotlin πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»πŸ‘¨πŸΌβ€πŸ’»

- We will have food, drinks and maybe more πŸŽπŸ› πŸ˜‰

Interested to be with us? All you have to is register here:
https://forms.gle/1SQSXrBonUw1dovu6

and wait for a CONFIRMATION email 😊

Our agenda will be announced a few days before the event. Don’t worry πŸ˜‰

Stay tuned and keep an eye on our event details on Meetup, Facebook, Twitter, and your email πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

We couldn't wait to see you there πŸ€—

Organizers

• Hiba Metani

GDG Lead, WTM Ambassador & UX Researcher

• Majd Jama'ah

Beyond limits

Cloud GDE & GDG Organizer

• Ahmad Alsharif

GDG Amman

GDG Amman Co-Lead

• Feryal Yaghmour

UX Labs