1) We have increased the seats. If you are in waitlist kindly contact us if you really want to attend this session.
2) Those who have RSVPed and will not be able to attend this session, kindly change your RSVP from Yes to No.
3) Before coming for an event. Kindly go through the Event description carefully.
IMPORTANT: This event is not for Students, but for only experienced professionals.
Jenkins is open source tool to perform continuous integration and build automation. Jenkins is a piece of software and has a large number of available plugins to make developer life easier. It is is a Java-first Continuous Integration platform and already has fantastic support for Gradle.
So this topic covers,
1. Configuring Jenkins
2. Configuring Android Project
3. Configuring Android Project with Git
Android SDK installed
Speaker: Sanjana Tailor
She is an Android Developer and developing applications since 4 years. She is working in "OneAdvanced". She likes to explorer new technical things in Mobile platform which helps others to work in ease & to share things and discussion with IT professionals.