Google I/O Extended Ado-Ekiti 2023

Banky Hotel & Suites, Iworoko Road, opp Ayemi Garage, Ado Ekiti, 360102

Google I/O is back, online, and free for everyone! I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at Google’s latest developer products

Jul 22, 2023, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidFlutterGoogle I/O Extended

About this event

Google I/O Extended is a series of events held around the world to bring the excitement and knowledge of Google I/O to developers on a local level. At Google I/O Extended, developers can learn about Google's latest developer solutions, products, and technology. They can also network with other developers and get involved in the Google developer community.

This year, Google I/O Extended will focus on artificial intelligence (AI). AI is a rapidly growing field with the potential to revolutionize many aspects of our lives. At Google I/O Extended, participants will learn about the latest AI technologies and how they can be used to improve entrepreneurship, productivity, cyberspace, and decision-making.

Here are some of the topics that will be covered at Google I/O Extended:

• How AI can be used to create new businesses and products
  • How AI can be used to automate tasks and improve productivity
  • How AI can be used to protect our privacy and security in cyberspace
  • How AI can be used to make better decisions in business and other areas of life

Google I/O Extended is an excellent opportunity for developers to learn about the latest AI technologies and how they can be used to make a difference in the world. If you are interested in AI, I encourage you to attend a Google I/O Extended Ado-Ekiti.

Here are some additional details about the event:

• The event will be held on July 1st, 2023 
  • The event is free to attend, but registration is required.
  • The event will feature keynote presentations from Google experts, as well as breakout sessions on a variety of AI topics.
  • There will also be opportunities to network with other developers and learn more about the Google developer community.

I hope to see you there!

When

When

Saturday, July 22, 2023
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• David Oluwabusayo

Paperless

GDG Organizer

• Olorunfemi Davis

Andela

Co-organizer