Google I/O Extended 2017 Ado-Ekiti

! Google I/O is an annual developer festival. I/O Extended 2017 Ado-Ekiti is an event that brings students, tech enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and local developer communities together in Ado-Ekiti to experience the I/O keynotes and sessions with one another in real-time, discuss and network. We will also be offering codelabs and hackathons activities. The event would last for 2 days where the first

May 26, 2017, 9:00 AM – May 27, 2017, 4:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O is an annual developer festival. I/O Extended 2017 Ado-Ekiti is an event that brings students, tech enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and local developer communities together in Ado-Ekiti to experience the I/O keynotes and sessions with one another in real-time, discuss and network. We will also be offering codelabs and hackathons activities.

The event would last for 2 days where the first day would be for I/O keynotes and Codelabs sessions and intensive trainings for participants who want to learn how to develop Android Mobile Apps and the second day for hackathons, competitions, and demos. We would be inviting tech professionals on the second day to become judges to the competitions and whoever wins would be given an Android Mobile device as a prize.

Organizers

• David Oluwabusayo

Paperless

GDG Organizer

• Olorunfemi Davis

Andela

Co-organizer

• Oni Faith Ayoola

Wedevelopers

WTM, Co-Organizer

• Marvellous Olaniyan

Stardom Digital