I/O Extended 2019 Abu Dhabi

As every year, Google will present its news in a big (fun!) conference that will take place in San Francisco. GDG Abu Dhabi has got you covered! Join us for Google I/O Extended here in Abu Dhabi, and hear all about the key announcements from Google. I/O Extended events include a variety of options for developers—from live streaming sessions to local demos, hackathons, codelabs, and more. Join u

Jun 28, 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:15 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

As every year, Google will present its news in a big (fun!) conference that will take place in San Francisco. GDG Abu Dhabi has got you covered!

Join us for Google I/O Extended here in Abu Dhabi, and hear all about the key announcements from Google.

I/O Extended events include a variety of options for developers—from live streaming sessions to local demos, hackathons, codelabs, and more.

Join us for some Google fun and a chance to network with industry professionals!

Date: 28 June 2019
Location: Block C1-04 Al Zeina, TechShop Abu Dhabi - Al Raha Beach
Time : 3:00-5:15 pm

Learn all about the highlights of Google IO' 19, The Whys and Hows of how to become an Android Developer and Learn python with us and build a game!

Things to bring:
1. Laptop
2. Enthusiasm

Hang on! It's going to be a fun ride!

Note: Dear Members,
Please note the change in the event details! :) Hope to see you all there!

Organizer

• Asma Ramadan

Publicis

Webmaster

Contact Us