Google I/O Extended 2023 Watch Party with GDG3city

Gdansk Science and Technology Park, room 010, 3 Trzy Lipy, Gdańsk, 80-172

GDG 3City

Join GDG 3city for a Google I/O watch party on May 10, 2023! Enjoy the livestream together, participate in a fun quiz, and treat yourself to delicious snacks. Register for free and be part of the global developer community as we learn about Google's latest solutions and products.

May 10, 2023, 4:00 – 7:00 PM

33 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidCommunity BuildingGoogle I/O ExtendedNetworking

About this event

GDG 3city invites you to our Google I/O watch party on May 10, 2023! This year's event, broadcast in front of a limited live audience, is accessible to everyone online. By joining our watch party, you'll be part of a global audience tuning in to the livestreamed keynotes, diving into technical content, and exploring learning materials on demand.

As a participant of the watch party, you'll also have the chance to engage with your local developer community through a fun quiz and enjoy some tasty snacks to keep the energy up. Registration for the event is as always free.

Google I/O offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn about the latest developer solutions, products, and technology from Google. In addition to the watch party, there will be dedicated time for networking and discussing the content presented during the event, allowing you to connect with fellow developers and share insights on the latest announcements.

So, mark your calendars and join us for a memorable Google I/O experience with GDG 3city!

When

When

Wednesday, May 10, 2023
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM UTC

Agenda

Networking and pizza
Exciting quiz
Google I/O Keynote
Short break
Choose your adventure

Facilitators

• Natalia Nazaruk