Google I/O Extended 2019 - Aalborg

GDG Aalborg
Tue, May 7, 2019, 2:00 PM (CEST)

About this event

YOU NEED TO SIGN UP ON THE OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE: http://www.brainsbusiness.dk/dk/arrangementer/brainsbusiness-arrangementer/google-io-extended-2019---aalborg.htm

This Meet up is to confirm your attendance and ensure some of the popular Google Swag!!

Feel the magic of the world's biggest developer conference!

Coming soon! The event Developers, Students, IT Managers, techies and Google enthusiasts all over the world have been waiting for: Get ready for Google I/O Extended 2019.

Last year we gave you the biggest I/O Extended events in Europe but this year it will be even bigger and better when MapsPeople, BrainsBusiness, and GDG Aalborg invite you to the biggest I/O Extended event in Europe.

Preliminary agenda - may be subject to change

We will start the day off with Google-inspired codelabs that gives developers a chance to get their hands in some of the latest technology. We'll also pack the venue with loads of different activities and make sure you won't go hungry or thirsty. Later in the day, it all culminates in our live streaming of the keynote from Google I/O 2019 straight from the Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, California.

Relive the highlights of Google I/O Extended 2018 below - or explore our photo gallery on facebook.

Tomorrow we have a LIMITED number of SWAGS, so first come, first served. See you!!!!

Organizers

• Anna Kubačka

Anna Kubačka

GDG Organizer

View Profile
  • Martina Konecna

Martina Konecna

GDG Organizer

View Profile
  • Anna Gawryś

Anna Gawryś

Marketing Lead