I/O Extended 2019 Peshawar

Google I/O (Simply I/O) is an annual developers conference hosted by Google to bring together developers from around the globe annually for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at Google’s latest developer products. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome

Jun 22, 2019, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidMachine LearningWeb

About this event

Google I/O (Simply I/O) is an annual developers conference hosted by Google to bring together developers from around the globe annually for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at Google’s latest developer products. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more.

I/O Extended events are held around the world for developers to take part in the I/O experience. This year I/O extended event is going to be the biggest one featuring many amazing speakers including experts from Google. This is the opportunity to learn major Google technologies through exclusive sessions and code labs.

The technology/topics we will be featuring for I/O Extended 2019 Peshawar are:

'Kotlin' and 'Flutter'.

Requirements: Bring Charged Laptops

Free refreshments will be served after the event!

#io19 #io19ExtendedPeshawar

Organizers

• Shafeeq Gigyani

The Enlight Lab

GDG Organizer

• Annie Gul

GDG Organizer & WTM Ambassador

• Salman Saeed

Nucleus

GDG Organizer

• KASHIF TAJ

Techease Solutions Pvt Ltd