We’re sure most of you are interested in learning new technologies and tools. That’s why we’re excited to participate in the Community Speedrun Challenge that Google is organizing for developer communities in Europe. And as part of GDG Cloud Lisbon, you’re among the first to know about this!!
The Community Speedrun Challenge is a training program that will run in May where you’ll have the opportunity to join four Speedruns and get hands-on experience with Machine Learning on Google Cloud, and take your first steps with tools like BigQuery, Cloud Speech API, and Cloud ML Engine. Every Speedrun is open for a week to give you the ability to finish all labs in your best time, scoring more points and winning prizes.
Find more information and register here: https://bit.ly/speedrunchallengeeurope
- Speedrun Start Dates: May 4, 11, 18, and 25
- Webinar Time: Mondays from 7pm to 9pm (GMT+2)
- Baseline: Data, ML, AI with Zack Akil (Google)
- Intro to ML: Language Processing with Dale Markowitz (Google)
- Intermediate ML with Lee Boonstra (Google)
- BigQuery for Machine Learning with Felipe Hoffa (Google)
During the session, any questions or queries you have should be made directly to the session's official channels (which would be shared as soon as the session commences). However, please feel free to reach out to us at http://chat.gdglisbon.xyz if you prefer or outside the session.